The JCC Early Childhood Center is seeking multiple teachers to come and join our team. We are looking for teachers for students ages 2 months through 5 years. Our program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and is the centerpiece of a vibrant community center.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, child development, or related field.
- Experience working in an accredited early childhood program.
- Experience working with emergent curriculum approaches, particularly HighScope.
- AA degree in progress in early childhood, child development, or related field.
- Experience working with young children in a center environment.
This is a full-time position and benefits include health insurance, participation in a retirement plan, and paid personal days and vacation.
The JCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – our teachers come from diverse backgrounds.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.