How to Apply
Tours & Inquiries
We highly recommend visiting our center for a personal tour. Taking a tour of our center gives prospective parents a chance to get a feel for the unique flavor of our program. Coming from out of town? No time to stop by? Feel free to give us a call, and we would be happy to answer all of your questions. Reach us at 734-971-0990, or at email@example.com.
- For questions about our program, contact Director Peretz Hirshbein.
- For admissions inquiries and to arrange a visit, contact Office Manager Kellie Andrews.
Applying to our Program and Reserving a Spot
Enrollment for the coming school year (September – August) will begin March 1, 2017. To apply to our program, download and return our Application, along with a $100 enrollment fee and a $500 deposit (which is applied to the final month’s tuition.) We do admit children to our program mid-year, depending on availability. A wait list is maintained to fill any openings that become available during the school year. Looking for our fees? They are on our application, or you may view them here.
The Early Childhood Center @ the J welcomes children of all backgrounds.
Priority for admission is as follows:
- Children currently enrolled who complete their contracts.
- Siblings of children currently enrolled.
- Children of JCC members.
- Children of families who are members of affiliated Jewish institutions.
- Children new to the program.
To enroll in the ECC, children must be up to date on vaccinations as specified by the CDC, unless medically unable to be vaccinated on schedule.
In all cases, desired schedules depend on availability.